A few months ago, we showed off a very special project that would cater to a very special clientele. This was and is a 2 part story, and we really want to tell you the second part, so we thought this might be a good time to review the first installment.
Now…”Cut To The Chase!”
Recently, ShapeMaster was offered a challenge to convert a van. (You know when ShapeMaster is offered a challenge, we accept it!).
This is a special van to accommodate animals of the barnyard variety that need transportation to and from their home for various appointments.
Our “van” is actually a decommissioned U-Haul. It’s large, but for safety and sanity, people and animals need their space.
Don’t think for one minute the worker in the above picture is just going to clean the van out and call it done. We had a team of our staff transforming this van into a very special vehicle.
ShapeMaster needed to accomplish the following criteria in this challenge.
- Animals must be confined in a safe and humane way to prevent injury while in transport.
- Provide a way to load animals into the van.
- Create an easy way for the handlers to lift the animals if needed.
- Regulate the temperature for summer conditions.
- Make the interior of the van easy to clean and make it wash down capable.
- Install auxiliary lighting for the handlers.
- Make the van easy to convert back to a standard box van.
This is a big van, but this is a big laundry list. Can ShapeMaster accomplish this challenge? The answer is “Yes”, but how do we do it?? That is the topic of an upcoming newsletter!
Until then, challenge us with your next project. Big or small, we do it all!